These gloves are extremely helpful and I’ll show you what you need to think about before making a purchase – you’ll see my top picks for men and women after.
By the time you’re done reading I’m sure you’ll see a product you love.
How To Choose A Heated Glove Liner
There’s a couple things to keep in mind when making your selection and the most important is:
- Know what you’re using them for
- Battery life and heat settings
- Smaller features (materials, waterproofing, etc.)
First and foremost, you need to know what you intend on using the glove liners for. Some people will wear them while skiing, other while hunting, riding their motorcycles, walking to work, shoveling and things of that nature. A person wanting a product to ski with will have different needs than someone commuting to work.
After you have that figured out, you should look at battery life and heat settings. Most gloves have a battery that’ll last between 2 to 8 hours. Some, but not all, have various heat settings too, which effects battery life. On a high setting you’ll get a tremendous amount of heat but will get less battery life. A good idea is to switch between heats to maximize battery life.
Lastly, you’ll want to look at smaller features like which materials are used, waterproofing and ease of use. All the gloves on this list excel in each of these categories.
Now that you know what to look for, let’s take a look at my top picks.
Savior Heated Glove Liners
These Savior liner’s are a product that the outdoorsy type will love. That’s because these gloves are durable and won’t rip or tear – they’re meant to last and will stand up to mother nature’s worst. Of course you can wear them when removing snow and going for walks too.
Like the previous products on this list, this one comes with various heat settings (3). This is good if you expect to be in different winter conditions. On freezing days you can crank the heat up to high and on more tepid days you can keep it on low.
Also, it is:
- Completely waterproof and this is why it’s so useful in the elements.
- Instant heat technology means you’ll get warmth very quickly.
- A good battery life ensures you’ll get heat over a long period of time. On the lowest setting you’ll get 6 hours of heat, medium gets you 4 hours of heat and on the highest you’ll get 2.5 hours.
- Dual charger with light indicator shows how much juice your gloves have.
- Easy to use and works by a simple push of a button.
This glove isn’t too expensive either.. This makes this product a good value and one everyone should think about.
Venture 7V Heated Glove Liners
The Venture 7V Heated Glove Liners are one my top picks for a lot of reason. First off, they’re high quality and I’ve heard people describe this product as life saving. Another reason I love these so much is they’re extremely versatile.
You can wear this glove when you’re skiing, hunting, walking to work, shoveling your driveway, and any other scenario you can think of.
Some other features that you’ll like include:
- 4 different heat settings means you’ll get the perfect amount of warmth. The settings can easily be switched with a built in controller too.
- A good battery life and you’ll get 5 hours on low, 3.5 hours on medium and 2 hours on low.
- Ergonomic design and form fitting. You’ll get maximum dexterity because of this and won’t have to take them off to do daily activities.
- Heating elements through out the glove ensures every part of your hand and fingers are nice and toasty.
- Slim fitting and will easily fit under your gloves.
- 7 different sizes so whether you have a small hand or big, or are a man or a woman, you’ll find a pair that suits you just right.
How much are these gloves going to cost you? Not too much or too little. There’s a bunch of very positive reviews too and if you’d like to see what other customers are saying about this product, click below:
Thermo-Chip Heated Glove Liners
The Thermo-Chip is another great liner and is one that’ll come in handy when it’s especially cold outside. This product is lightweight and thin too – it’ll won’t feel bulky and will easily fit under your main gloves.
Because they’re so slim fitting, it makes them good for any physical activity in the cold. They’ll work if you’re biking, riding your motorcycle, skiing, hiking, shoveling your driveway, or anything else you can think of.
Some top features include:
- No wires to make things uncomfortable or take up too much room – everything is wireless.
- Stretchable materials are an asset in terms of mobility and carbon fiber materials spread heat through out the glove.
- 3 different heat settings that are easily controlled by the push of a button.
- Gives up to 5 hours of heat so you should be good no matter what you’re doing.
- Battery can be recharged up to 500 times and this ensures you won’t need to replace them for a long time.
This is another fairly priced liner too. If you decide on these I’m sure you won’t mind paying that. Completely warm hands for the foreseeable future is something you can’t put a price on.
Volt Heated Glove Liner
This is one my favorite glove on this list because it’s high quality and does a great job fighting off the cold. Plus, the company that makes this product, Volt, is a company you can trust and always makes well made gear – they make heated gloves that aren’t liners too.
This Volt liner is built to last and can hadle many different conditions. Anyone from construction workers, military and police personal, skiers, outdoor enthusiast and more can get use out of these gloves.
They also come with:
- 4 different heat settings and can toggle between low heat all the way to high heat.
- A long lasting battery and you can get all the way up to 8 hours of warmth on the lowest setting, 5 hours on medium, 3 hours on medium high and 2 hours on high.
- These gloves are completely touchscreen and this means you can take calls and send text messages without taking this product off.
- Heats every part of your hand and fingers, including your palm and back of the palm, all the way up and down your fingers too.
- Easy to use microprocessor controller lets you switch heat easily and without any stress.
- Dual chargers lets you charge both gloves at the same time.
- 5 different sizes and you’ll easily be able to find a size that fits you perfectly.
This product isn’t cheap but it’s not overly expensive either. This set of gloves is well worth their price, though, and I know you’ll agree if you decide on them.
Verseo Heated Glove Liners
The Verseo liners are another product that you should definitely consider. What I really like about this set of gloves is how thin they are and how mobile you can be while wearing them.
They’re not bulky by any stretch of the imagination and will easily fit under your primary gloves. This Verseo glove is made with lightweight and slim elastic materials and uses carbon fiber materials to spread the heat through out your hand. There’s no annoying wires or anything like that either.
Some other features you’ll appreciate include:
- 3 different heat settings that’s easy to switch between – no matter the weather you’ll find the perfect amount of warmth!.
- You get up to 5 hours of heat which should work well for most people – you can always charge them when you take lunch.
- Comes with a travel case so you’ll never misplace them or lose them.
- Good for all activities and comes in various sizes for all people.
They’re pretty affordable. They’re well worth their price and you’ll like what you get here. You’ll feel nice and toasty with them on.
Comfortwear Heated Glove Liners
Here we have another sleek product and the Comfortwear liners have designs for both men and women. This means you’ll get a more custom fit and you’ll feel more comfortable when wearing these – hence the name Comfortwear.
One feature I know you’ll really like is the smartphone fingertips. This means you can send a text message or answer your phone with these gloves on. No need to take them off and suffer through the cold.
You’ll also like that they come with:
- Made from polyester materials which are good for activity and materials; they’re extra stretchy and you won’t feel held back wearing them.
- Adjustable velcro strap means you’ll get the exact snugness you desire. Plus, it won’t let the cold air in and the warmth out.
- 3 different temperature settings that are easily adjusted.
- Battery can be charged up to 500 times so you won’t have to replace it anytime soon.
- Zippered pocket for your battery so you never lose it.
The price is right where you’d expect it to be and in line with the other products on this list. This is another high quality glove and one you’ll love if you purchase.
Don’t Be Cold This Winter!
The winter is a wonderful season and there’s so much to do in the snow – but only if you can stay warm. If you’re constantly cold and uncomfortable you’ll never have fun doing what you love.
One of the parts of your body most prone to coldness is your fingers and you must protect them. A heated glove liner is a perfect way to do this and there’s a product listed above that fits all needs.
If you want a regular heated glove you should check out my top picks below:
If you have any questions you can comment below and I’ll make sure to respond as fast as possible. You can search around the heated gear section up top for more reviews of clothing to keep you warm.
Are you excited to try on your new gloves?